- Salary Dependant on Qualifications and Experience
- Full Time One Year Fixed Term Position
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and globally.
Expressions of interest are being sought from experienced and qualified people to train and assess in a range of units in the Tourism Travel and Hospitality Training package in the area of Hospitality in particular Hospitality Food and Beverage Service.
- Provide excellent teaching and assessment for the benefit of students, their employers and industry within the guidelines of the Tourism Travel and Hospitality Training Package.
- Actively maintain and share current personal knowledge and skills in vocational industry practice and teaching/ pedagogy.
- Develop resources and assessment tools to support the delivery and to maintain relationships with industry and key government bodies.
- Work as a team member and teach within the Hospitality and Industry Training/Accredited Courses areas to deliver Responsible Service of Alcohol, Responsible Conduct of Gaming, Food Safety Supervisors and food and beverage service areas.
To be eligible to apply you must have:
- Applicants will have a relevant vocational qualification at a minimum level of Cert IV in Hospitality and must hold current unit SITHFAB002, SITXGAM002, SITXFSA001 and SITXFSA002 or equivalent and approved recent industry.
- A Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40110 or TAE40116)
- Knowledge of current trends in the restaurant and food and beverage service outlets and a network of industry contacts as well as current industry knowledge on Liquor and Gaming Laws in NSW.
- A minimum of 5 years experience as a licensee or approved manager in a bar outlet
- A current Working with Children Check
Application close date: Friday 31 August 2018 at 3pm
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquires regarding this role, please contact Matthew Steel, Manager Educational Operations NSW on (02) 9125 5130.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at http://www.angliss.edu.au/about/employment-at-angliss
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.