- Commencement Salary $60,339 p.a.
- 9.5% superannuation and allowances paid on overseas travel
- Full Time Ongoing Position
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and globally.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced individual to join the International team. The International Department primary objective is the planning, implementation and monitoring of all aspects of the Institute’s international activities.
- Work in collaboration with the International Marketing Officer and International Admissions staff to service all international student enquiries to support application and encourage acceptance of Offer;
- Participate at international recruitment events and exhibitions, including visits to education agents and partner institutions. This may involve local and international travel and may focus on the Latin American Market;
- Support the International marketing strategies for international students;
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with relevant Institute staff, international institutions, recruiting agents, government agencies, prospective students, event organisers and publishers; and
- Participate in marketing and communications activities targeting international students to gather research to include in the annual marketing plan to ensure the Institute remains responsive to the needs of this market.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A bachelor degree qualification in marketing, business or related discipline;
- High level of knowledge of the international student education industry and marketing and recruitment strategies;
- Highly developed presentation and public speaking skills;
- Able to organise and attend weekend and evening events, overseas exhibitions and seminars;
- Familiar with client relationship management (CRM) programs and activities and in using Adobe programs;
- Knowledge of international markets and particularly Latin America; and
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with the William Angliss Institute Values.
- Highly developed creative, conceptual and analytical skills with respect to international promotion and marketing activities.
Application close date: Sunday 25th November 2018
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquires regarding this role, please contact Bruce Bradfield, Manager International Marketing on (03) 9606 2580.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at http://www.angliss.edu.au/about/employment-at-angliss
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.