- Commencement Salary: $54,474 p.a. plus superannuation
- Ongoing Full Time Position with Monthly RDO Option
- CBD Location & Close to Public Transport
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and globally.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced International Administrative Officer to join the International Office team. The International’s primary objective is the planning, implementation and monitoring of all aspects of the Institute’s international activities.
- Provide administrative and operational support particularly in relation to the office operations to ensure the smooth running of the International Office;
- Undertake administrative duties associated with processing of required documents for prospective and current international students from initial enquiries through to the completion of the admission process; and
- Provide excellent customer service both in person and over the phone to clients (including agents and students) of the International Office.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Relevant experience in an administration role that involves the coordination of a range of office functions as well as a qualification preferably in administration;
- Outstanding customer service skills enabled through communication and interpersonal skills with particular appreciation for cross-cultural awareness; and
- Demonstrated commitment to the Values of William Angliss Institute.
Applications close: Monday 10th December 2018 at 3pm.
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquiries phone Clara Cheng, Manager International Officer on (03) 9606 2139.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at http://www.angliss.edu.au/about/employment-at-angliss
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.