- 1 x Full Time Ongoing Position
- 1 x Full Time Fixed Term Position until Dec 2019
- Commencement Salary of $49,913p.a. plus Superannuation
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and globally.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Customer Service Officer to join the Student Records and Enrolments team.
There are currently two positions available:
- 1 Full Time Ongoing Position
- 1 Full Time Fixed Term Position until Dec 2019
- Provide information to students in relation to their enrolment, fees and charges, general enquiries and other processing that is related to the students’ time at the Institute.
- Maintain a high level of customer service delivery to meet the needs of all students.
- Maintain accurate and up to date knowledge of all course and program information that is delivered by the Institute across all delivery areas and campuses.
Key Selection Criteria:
- Highly developed interpersonal and excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively both written and verbally.
- Previous experience in a customer service or sales position, either face to face or over the phone.
- Highly developed organisational and administrative skills and proficiency with a variety of software suites including Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to prioritise tasks and troubleshoot issues, working both independently and as an integral part of a team.
- Demonstrated client service focus with a desire to achieve high quality customer service outcomes and a willing attitude to adapt to new systems and processes that enhance the customer experience.
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with the William Angliss Institute Values.
- Previous experience with Student Management Systems (especially Technology One Student Management) and Customer Relationship Management systems (especially Salesforce CRM).
Application close date: Wednesday 27th February 2019 at 3pm
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located above and on page 5 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquires regarding this role, please contact Anna Hutcherson Duncan on (03) 9606 2533.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at: https://www.angliss.edu.au/about/careers-at-angliss/
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.