- Commencement Salary $54,474 p.a. ($21,789.60 pro rata) plus Superannuation
- Part Time (15.2 hours per week) Fixed Term Position until December 2019
- Great Staff Benefits Available
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and globally.
An exciting opportunity exists for a motivated individual to join the Food Trades and Culinary Arts team at William Angliss Institute, Lilydale campus.
- Carry out timely and professional student administrative processes and provide operational support to ensure effective, consistent and reliable systems are in place
- Provide excellent customer service to clients (including students and employers) both in person and over the phone
- Provide advice on enrolment procedures, student progression, timetabling and graduation
- Ensure accurate student and course enrolment information is recorded through the use of the Institute’s Student Management System – SMS.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Demonstrated experience in an administration role ideally within an education setting which involves the coordination of a range of functions and advice and a relevant qualification preferably in Administration.
- Experience in a customer service environment, a strong commitment to client service principles and the ability to be responsive to client needs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritise tasks with close attention to detail.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft suite and experience using packages such as student management systems.
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with the William Angliss Institute Values.
Period of work outside normal hours may be required e.g. Open Day, Graduations.
Application close date: Tuesday 26 February 2019 at 3pm
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquires regarding this role, please contact Lana Spivey, Student Management Coordinator on (03) 9606 2581.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at https://www.angliss.edu.au/about/careers-at-angliss/
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.