- Full Time Ongoing Position
- Commencement Salary $75,031 p.a. plus superannuation
- Monthly RDO Option and Other Staff Benefits
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and internationally
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated, qualified and experienced Human Resources Advisor (Recruitment) to join the People & Capability department.
- Provide specialist support in the area of responsibility including recruitment and selection, onboarding and development of position descriptions.
- Manage the recruitment and onboarding process for the Institute including all administrative matters pertaining to the recruitment, selection and appointment of personnel for vacant positions.
- Manage and maintain the Institute’s electronic recruitment system.
- Provide expertise and advice to staff and managers on matters pertaining to terms and conditions of employment and a range of human resources services provided by the People and Capability Department.
- A relevant tertiary qualification in human resources or a similar discipline is essential.
- Substantial human resources experience in a similar environment preferably with an emphasis on recruitment and selection and experience working with human resources systems (e.g. Turbo Recruit, CHRIS21).
- Comprehensive knowledge and experience in the interpretation of awards, EBAs, legislation, employment law and policies.
- Sound inter-personal and communication skills both verbal and written, with the ability to provide authoritative advice on general HR issues.
- Demonstrated ability to work without supervision and sound organisational ability, with the capacity to balance the demands of simultaneous assignments, while maintaining priorities and working towards the Department’s objectives.
- Advanced knowledge of the MS Office suite, including word processing, spreadsheets and databases.
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with the William Angliss Institute Values.
Application close date: Friday 29 March 2019 at 3pm
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 6 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquires regarding this role, please contact Terri-Anne Joy, Business Partner People & Capability on (03) 9606 2248.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at https://www.angliss.edu.au/about/careers-at-angliss/
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.