- Full Time Ongoing Position
- Monthly RDO Option and Other Staff Benefits
- Commencement Salary $75,031 p.a. plus superannuation
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and internationally.
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated, qualified and experienced HR professional with a flair for learning and development to coordinate the learning and development function for the Institute
Key responsibilities of this role:
- Coordinate the Institute’s learning and development (L&D) function
- Contribute to the development of the Institute’s Workforce Development Plan
- Coordinate L&D projects and workforce development initiatives such as succession planning and leadership development projects
- Monitor staff qualifications, skills and training needs; plan and coordinate appropriate development activities; and encourage staff attendance at development activities
- Implement automated L&D systems and processes where possible to streamline existing practices
Key Selection Critieria for this role:
- A relevant tertiary qualification and experience in human resources and staff learning and development or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education/training is essential
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, particularly the ability to gain cooperation and assistance from others to achieve the identified objectives and targets
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with the capacity to implement and follow through recommendations
- Experience coordinating the L&D function for staff of an organisation. This includes identifying workforce development initiatives and L&D needs and planning an annual calendar of events for an organisation
- Proficiency in using a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to extract and manipulate data and to prepare reports (experience using the CHRIS21 would be an advantage)
- Proven ability to work effectively and with initiative, as both a member of the P&C team and autonomously
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with the William Angliss Institute Values
Application close date: Friday 26 April 2019 at 3pm
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquires regarding this role, please contact Terri-Anne Joy, Acting Manager People & Capability on (03) 9606 2248.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at https://www.angliss.edu.au/about/careers-at-angliss/
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2450.