- Commencement Salary $60,339 p.a. plus superannuation
- Full Time Ongoing Position
- Monthly RDO Option Available
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and internationally.
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Digital Marketing Officer to join our team. The Marketing and Communications department is a small, dynamic team responsible for the development and management of William Angliss Institute’s marketing strategic plan and the coordination of marketing and communication activities.
- Support the Digital Marketing Coordinator in the development and implementation of online marketing strategies for the Institute;
- Work closely with other members of the Marketing and Communications team to assist with effective integrated marketing campaigns, including content creation and online advertising;
- Maintain the Institute’s corporate website and social media channels, including content creation and updates using the Content Management System (CMS); and
- Monitor Institute-wide online activity, ensuring Australian Quality Training Framework (AQTF) compliance, quality and adherence to branding requirements.
The ideal candidate will:
- have a degree in marketing, communications or a related field
- have practical understanding of digital marketing strategies
- have experience in implementing digital marketing campaigns across a range of digital channels
- have a working knowledge of web analytics and digital marketing metrics
- be able to demonstrate a genuine interest in new digital marketing trends and technology
- be committed to delivering a professional marketing service to internal clients
*Recent experience with Salesforce CRM and / or Episerver CMS would be highly regarded but not essential.
Application close date: 6th May at 3pm.
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration.
For enquires regarding this role please contact Karen Hook, Chief Marketing Officer on (03) 9606 2156.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at https://www.angliss.edu.au/about/careers-at-angliss/
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2450.