- Full-time, ongoing
- Commencement salary $54,474 p.a. plus superannaution
- Monthly RDO option
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and internationally
An exciting opportunity exists for an enthusiastic and experienced Human Resources Administrator to join the People & Capability team.
The People and Capability Department is crucial to effective people management within the Institute and provides comprehensive Human Resources (HR) services and support tools for the organisation.
- Provide a range of administrative functions including but not limited to preparing letters, documents, reports, minutes and agendas;
- Assist with the administration of the recruitment & selection function.
- Maintaining data bases (i.e. terminated employees, declarations of personal interest, probation end dates, Police checks and Working with Children Checks);
- Collating and entering data onto the computerised HR system (CHRIS21) i.e. learning and development attendance records;
- Preparing organisational structure charts, tables and graphs as directed;
- Be the first point of contact and provide support for internal and external HR related enquires;
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven experience in a similar administration role, with advanced skills using the Microsoft Office suite of programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) as well as experience in extracting data from HR Information Systems (CHRIS21) and databases for preparation of reports.
- Highly developed interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written together with experience in providing excellent customer.
- The ability to prioritise work and juggle competing priorities in a busy work environment is also a requirement for this role.
Application closing date: Tuesday 20 August 2019 at 12pm
How to Apply
Click on the “Apply for this job” link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
Please note that only applications that address the KSC will be eligible for consideration. The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description.
For enquires regarding this role, please contact Michele Clark, Manager People & Capability on (03) 9606 2218.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and we therefore require all successful candidates for teaching positions and other identified roles to submit a Working with Children Check card prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at https://www.angliss.edu.au/about/careers-at-angliss/
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2486.