- Workplace Training
- Full Time Fixed Term Position
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality and events industries and is recognised as Australia's leading provider of training for these key industry sectors. The Institute aims to provide excellent vocational education and training services for industry, students and government in Victoria, Australia and internationally.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity to join the Institute's Meat Processing team in teaching Certificates III in Meat Processing ( Retail Butcher) with various workplaces. These roles also include facilitating online classes as well a face to face in a retail butchery environment. This role is a fixed term contract position on a full time basis up to 3 December 2021.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- A relevant qualification and a minimum of two years' experience working in the Food Processing Industry
- A current Certificate IV in Training and Assessment (TAE40116 or TAE 40110 plus TAELLN411 and TAEASS502 or successors)
- A current Working with Children and National Police Check
- A current Drivers Licence will be required.
- Being a part of a passionate team of teachers
- Passing your industry knowledge and experience to students who share the same employment goals
- Continuing to work within the Industry and build your contacts and relationships
The Full Time Equivalent Salary Range: $74,999 - $106,335 per annum + Superannuation (dependent on qualifications & experience).
Applications Closes: 12pm Monday 31 May 2021.
How to Apply
Click on the "Apply for this job" link and submit the following documentation as part of your application:
- cover letter;
- resume; and
- a separate document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC)
Please note that only applications that address the KSC located on page 4 of the position description, will be eligible for consideration.
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.
For enquires regarding these roles, please contact Kathy Majstorovic, Food Processing Coordinator for Centre of Food Trades and Culinary Arts on 9606 2147 or Kathy.Majstorovic@angliss.edu.au
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and the successful candidate will be required to submit an appropriate Working with Children Check card and National Police Check prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged.
Employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at https://www.angliss.edu.au/about/careers-at-angliss/