- Full Time Ongoing Position
- Monthly RDO and flexible work options (up to 2 days WFH p.w. on application)
- Convenient Melbourne CBD Location
William Angliss Institute is known as the specialist training provider for the foods, tourism, hospitality, events and hotel management industries, delivering a range of vocational and higher education courses within Australia and internationally.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity exists for a highly motivated, qualified and experienced HR professional with a flair for learning and development to coordinate the learning and development function for the Institute.
- Commencing Salary: $79,600 p.a + 10% super + annual leave loading
- Time Fraction: 1.0 (38 hours per week)
- Coordinate the Institute’s learning and development (L&D) function
- Administer the Institute’s compliance training program and budget
- Monitor staff qualifications, skills and training needs; plan and coordinate appropriate development activities; and encourage staff attendance at development activities
- Oversee the Institute’s Performance Appraisal program
- Implement automated L&D systems and processes where possible to streamline existing practices
- Provide general HR advice on terms and conditions of employment
- Maintain electronic records and provide regular reports and data analysis as required
Please View Position Description Here
How to Apply:
Click on the "Apply for this job" link and submit the following:
- A separate document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) that demonstrates your experience against each point below:
- Submit a cover letter
- A current resume
Key Selection Criteria:
Note: Only applicants that address the key selection criteria will be considered for this role:
- Relevant Degree or relevant post graduate qualification and experience (ideally in human resources and or learning and development); or lesser formal qualifications with substantial experience and management expertise in technical or administrative fields; or an equivalent combination of relevant experience and/or education / training.
- Highly developed interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills, particularly the ability to gain cooperation and assistance from others to achieve the identified objectives and targets.
- Highly developed analytical and problem solving skills with the capacity to implement and follow through recommendations.
- Experience coordinating the L&D function for staff of an organisation. This includes identifying workforce development initiatives and L&D needs and planning an annual calendar of events for an organisation within budget.
- Proficiency in using a Human Resources Information System (HRIS) to extract and manipulate data and to prepare reports (experience using the CHRIS21 would be an advantage) as well as experience managing a budget.
- Proven ability to work effectively and with initiative, as both a member of the P&C team and autonomously.
- Demonstrated behaviours that align with the William Angliss Institute Values.
For enquires regarding this role, please email Michele Clark, Manager People and Capability at Michele.Clark@angliss.edu.au
In order to be appointed to the role the successful candidate will be required to provide evidence that they are fully vaccinated or provide a signed and completed Australian Immunisation Register immunisation medical exemption form to confirm that they are an excepted person in accordance with the Victorian Government’s COVID-19 Mandatory Vaccination Directions.
William Angliss Institute is a Child Safe organisation and the successful candidate will be required to submit an appropriate Working with Children Check card and National Police Check prior to commencement of employment.
The Institute is fully supportive of the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity. Applications from Aboriginal & Torres Strait Islander peoples, people with disabilities and people from culturally diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.