- Ongoing Full Time Position
- CBD Location, Monthly RDO Option Available
- Commencement Salary $63,678 p.a. plus superannuation
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a technically strong finance professional to join the Finance team at William Angliss Institute as a Corporate Accountant.
William Angliss Institute is the Government endorsed Specialist Training Provider for the Foods, Tourism, Hospitality and Events industries and is recognised as Australia's leading provider of Training for these key industry sectors.
Offering a broad range of responsibilities the role provides critical financial support to the business in a complex multi entity environment within the education sector. Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Accounting for the activities of multiple subsidiary companies including: general ledger maintenance and month end accounting responsibilities
- Accounting for inter-entity transactions and loans
- Processing of FX gains, losses and translations
- Preparation and completion of BAS and GST requirements
- Fixed Asset Accounting and Capital Expenditure Reporting
- Stock Accounting
- Assisting with consolidation and preparation of statutory accounts including preparation of notes to accounts and relevant disclosures
- Contributing to business process improvement through the review of existing processes and identification of opportunities for improvement
The successful applicant will have a tertiary qualification in accounting or finance and be progressing towards CPA/CA qualifications. Also required is a sound working knowledge of accounting standards and the ability to demonstrate strong relevant experience along with effective interpersonal and written communication skills and strong IT and Excel skills.
A National Police Check is required prior to commencement.
Applications close: Wednesday 27th September 2017 at 3pm.
Any enquiries regarding this role should be directed to Michael Ninkovic, Financial Accountant (03) 9606 2359.
Note: Key Selection Criteria responses required, see below.
William Angliss Institute is a child safe organisation.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the "Apply Online" link below, and apply online by attaching a cover letter, resume, and a document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) as part of your application. The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Only applications that address the KSC will be eligible.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at http://www.angliss.edu.au/about/employment-at-angliss
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.