- Ongoing Full Time Position
- CBD Location, Monthly RDO Option
- Commencement Salary: $63,678 p.a. plus Superannuation
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a finance professional with strong IT and modelling skills to join the Finance team at William Angliss Institute as a Business/Systems Analyst.
William Angliss Institute is the State government endorsed Specialist Centre for Hospitality, Tourism and Culinary Arts and is recognised as Australia’s leading provider of training for these key industry sectors.
Reporting to the Management Accountant, the role offers a broad range of responsibilities providing critical financial support to the business in a complex multi entity environment within the education sector. Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist in the development and management of the Institute’s budget and forecast processes and undertake financial modeling activities associated with new and existing business activities
- Process and reconcile revenue journals, monthly internal transfers and monthly management reports
- Liaise with other business units in a business partnering capacity and assist employees within the Institute in the use of financial systems
- Process system interfaces/integrations and ensure accurate posting of journals
- Undertake tasks associated with financial system enhancement projects
The successful applicant will have a tertiary qualification in accounting or finance and progressing towards a CPA/CA qualification. Also required is strong relevant experience in financial planning and analysis activities, preferably in a large complex business setting. Strong interpersonal and communication skills and proficiency in computer based operations as well as an understanding in the use of PC based management information systems will be highly regarded.
A National Police Check is required prior to commencement.
Applications close: Wednesday 27th September 2017 at 3pm.
Any enquiries regarding this role should be directed to Tanya Djuric, Management Accountant (03) 9606 2410.
Note: Key Selection Criteria responses required, see below.
William Angliss Institute is a child safe organisation.
How to Apply
To apply, click on the “Apply Online” link below, and apply online by attaching a cover letter, resume, and a document addressing each of the Key Selection Criteria (KSC) as part of your application. The KSC are located on page 5 of the position description. Only applications that address the KSC will be eligible.
A full list of employment opportunities with William Angliss Institute can be found at http://www.angliss.edu.au/about/employment-at-angliss
For assistance applying online phone (03) 9606 2310.